February
19
2020
2:43
Customer Service976 390 403
976293825
Access your account
Enter your username and password to access your account
0
0 €
Back
This will be the Christmas draw for 2019
This Extraordinary Christmas Sweepstakes, which will be held on December 22 at the Teatro Real de Madrid, located in Plaza de Isabel II, is the most important and popular of all our Lottery Draws.

The origins of the Christmas Draw are located in the one celebrated on December 18, 1812, more for the enthusiasm, to feel popular and proximity to those dates than for the denomination itself.

The denomination "Christmas Sweepstakes" first appeared in 1892.

Download the PDF the dosiier__soreteo-extraordinario-de-navidad

Most significant data:

The Draw is carried out by the Traditional System, that is, a hype for numbers and another for prizes.
It lasts approximately three and a half hours.
It consists of 170 series.
Each series has 100,000 tickets.
The price of each complete number is 34,000 euros.
The amount of each ticket is 200 euros, divided into tenths of 20 euros.
The total issuance amounts to three thousand three hundred million euros (€ 3,400,000,000).
The total that goes to prizes (70% of the issuance), reaches two thousand three hundred and ten million euros (€ 2,380,000,000).
Each series distributes fourteen million euros (€ 14,000,000) in prizes.
In total, twenty-five million two hundred fifty-one thousand six hundred awards (26,016,800) are distributed.
The 100,000 numbers of the raffle tickets enter the hype. From 00000 to 99999.
As previously stated, the amount to be distributed in prizes is 70% of the total amount of the issue, leaving the remaining 30% for management, administration and Public Treasury expenses.
According to data from the official report of SELAE, this draw will leave about € 525,000,000 for treasury coffers, another € 250,000,000 for corporate taxes, and another € 225,420,000 for the Grand Prix tax.




Raffle prize program.


It will be held on December 22, 2019 by the Traditional System. It consists of ONE HUNDRED SIXTY AND FIVE SERIES of 100,000 bills each. At the price of 200 euros the ticket, divided into tenths of 20 euros. The total of the issue amounts to 3,300,000,000 euros.
JACKPOT41.000.000 €
Friday, 21/02/20
Play
JACKPOT6.300.000 €
Thursday, 20/02/20
Play
JACKPOT15.500.000 €
Sunday, 23/02/20
Play
Play
JACKPOT4.100.000 €
Play
JACKPOT140.000 €
Play
IN PRIZES60.000 €
Saturday, 22/02/20
Play
Loteriadelrosario.es
Games and Bets
Payments methods
100% Secure Web
Responsible game
+18
Admón de Loterías nº 5
Lotería Del Rosario S.L.
Don Jaime I, nº 11
50003 Zaragoza
B99297889
Customer Service:976 390 403
976293825
© Gadmin.es
Access your account
Enter your username and password to access your account

Log in with your Facebook account

Or with your user account